We are seeking an Oracle EBS Developer to support Traust’s client base and project teams leading the upgrade, implementation, and modification of Oracle Applications. You will be responsible for the development of technical specifications, design, code, testing, implementation, and ongoing support of Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) Application components – including creating or customizing Oracle reports, interfaces, forms, workflows, application extensions, and PL/SQL procedures. We are seeking an individual with superior technical skills and a desire to learn new technologies. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of clients and industry segments and expected to be authorized and available to support Traust clients in the upper Midwest.
Oracle E-Business Suite Developer
We are a mid-sized business and technology consulting firm that combines local expertise with national reach.Based in Downtown Minneapolis, MN
Focused in the areas of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Business Intelligence/Analytics, and Web Development, we support clients as they tackle enterprise implementations of business software that integrates different lines of business and departments.
We ultimately provide enhanced visibility to data that drives decisions and progress for growing mid-sized and global organizations.
Our Work – you will have the opportunity to work along-side experienced business professionals and see first-hand how Traust improves its clients’ business performance, results, and returns on investment by leveraging the right people, skills, and technology.
Our Clients & Technology – Traust professionals work on some of the most desirable business-driven projects and our clients span across numerous industries including Manufacturing, Construction, Retail/Distribution and High Tech.
Our Promise – If you are inspired by learning, hard work, and have a passion for technology and learning how businesses operate, we have an opportunity for you to propel your career forward.
- Develop and/or customize Oracle reports/forms to meet functional business requirements and Oracle workflows to meet company business processes.
- Design, develop, and test custom extensions and APIs.
- Design, develop, and test data conversion programs and processes to ensure accurate data migrations.
- Work with end users and functional analysts to capture and document business requirements, perform unit, system, and regression testing.
- Build accurate and comprehensive documentation
- Domain expertise within an Oracle EBS vertical (Finance, Supply Chain, or Manufacturing)
- Proficiency in SQL, PL/SQL, Forms, and Reports
- Understanding of Oracle EBS architecture and underlying data structures and relationships.
- Knowledge of Oracle Applications API packages and table structures.
- Ability to work with Oracle Support and maintaining and executing test plans.
- Strong team player with the interpersonal skills to work effectively with end-users and co-workers.
- Oracle APEX and/or Oracle ERP Cloud knowledge.
Note: Traust Group, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status.