We help clients make the best use of their Oracle investment by ensuring the successful delivery of their Oracle initiatives, while presenting opportunities for digital innovation and growth. You will be expected to be a critical contributor to the continued expansion of our Oracle EBS practice and will bring experience soliciting customer requirements and an ability to provide accurate estimates, while eager to learn new technologies without supervision. This position will work on Traust projects supporting the implementation and modification of Oracle EBS Applications across several industry verticals. You will be expected to work alongside leadership, business users, and IT teammates to plan, define, design, specify, test, train, implement, and support manufacturing, supply chain, and/or financial projects.
Oracle E-Business Suite Business Analyst
We are a mid-sized business and technology consulting firm that combines local expertise with national reach.Based in Downtown Minneapolis, MN
Focused in the areas of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Business Intelligence/Analytics, and Web Development, we support clients as they tackle enterprise implementations of business software that integrates different lines of business and departments.
We ultimately provide enhanced visibility to data that drives decisions and progress for growing mid-sized and global organizations.
Our Work – you will have the opportunity to work along-side experienced business professionals and see first-hand how Traust improves its clients’ business performance, results, and returns on investment by leveraging the right people, skills, and technology.
Our Clients & Technology – Traust professionals work on some of the most desirable business-driven projects and our clients span across numerous industries including Manufacturing, Construction, Retail/Distribution and High Tech.
Our Promise – If you are inspired by learning, hard work, and have a passion for technology and learning how businesses operate, we have an opportunity for you to propel your career forward.
- Document, clarify, and validate business requirements.
- Unfold current-state, future-state, and gap analysis.
- Develop and document solution design alternatives, and then lead a group through the collaborative process of finalizing recommendations and documenting rationale.
- Estimate high-level project timelines, resource needs, and funding needs.
- Lead end users through training and testing
- 7+ years of Oracle EBS experience implementing and supporting at least three of the following Oracle modules: Order Management, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Discrete Manufacturing, or ASCP.
- Participation in all phases of the Development Lifecycle including planning, requirements determination, current state analysis, solution design, estimating, construction, testing, training, implementing, and ongoing support and improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, and participate in cross-functional business projects.
Note: Traust Group, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status.